Friday, April 1, 2011

The Beginning

The opening blog post.  I'm very intimidated at this point.

I guess I'll start with the reasons for blogging.  I'm looking at the blog as a type of journal for myself.  I tend to go through life (days, weeks, and months at a time) and look back and think I have nothing to show for it.  I know there are a lot of things I've done and experienced, but I just can't remember them.  My life is not exciting or dramatic, it's the exact opposite; and that's the way I like it.  Because of this, some might think my posts are mundane.  If that's the case, you have my permission to not read them.  But I'm hoping there are others out there like me who might be interested in what I have to write.

Posts will include many topics from all aspects of my life including: crafts, sewing, quilting, homeshool, simple living, alternative homes, my family, the horrors of momhood, and whatever else comes along.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment